Monday, January 17, 2011

planner restyle

i love getting a new planner/life organizer for the new year, even though I usually change my system mid-year. but i have a feel this year that i will keep this one for a while. it is prefect! it has the weekly view with enough space to write down plans, with the opposite page completely lined paper so i can make my to-do list for the week! exactly what i need. i was pretty excited when i found it :)
Planner Before
but the only problem was that it was plain jane black. which is kind of boring to me. so i gathered some of my favorite stickers from my stash and went to town!! i had fun and love the mismatch and collage style of it now.
Planner Restyle
front of planner
i love it! it even has a pocket in the back to hold those loose papers and such. and it is completely recyclable-go green :)
xoxo

photoshop actions by paint the moon
blog photo template by pugly pixel
buy the planner here

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have a Lilly Pulitzer planner, and it is also adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete