Friday, December 31, 2010

in love.

my new camera is AMAZING!! i love it so much! i took almost 200 photos at my nephew's birthday party last night! lovelovelove.
My First Photos
i am so impressed with the auto modes. they take excellent photos without myself having to do any adjustments. this is going to save so much time on photoshop! i highly recommend this camera to anyone who is looking to upgrade.
i also ordered an adorable bag on amazon to keep my new toy save and sound...


*available here*
please note that this bag is very gender neutral. david made it clear that he did not want me to get a super cute (girlie) camera bag since he is convinced that i won't want to carry it all the time, meaning he has to then. i don't think this will happen (maybe...). nonetheless, this bag is super cute. i can't wait to get it!
now some adorable photos from my nephew's 4th birthday party last night.
Birthday Boy!
There is the smile!
Little Kash-money!!
LoveLove
wonderful grandparents
Yay!
be prepared for more photodumps on this blog. just a fair warning.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! You & David are so cute...you match! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, we do!! I didn't even notice, hah!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete