Thursday, December 23, 2010

I understand now.

There is a reason that I am a native to Arizona...I really don't like the rain. Yes, the occasional rainy day is nice here, but not an entire week. I just can't do it. I clearly need sunshine.

I went to California this past weekend and when I left it was that rare day of rain in Arizona, then I landed in California it was raining. And it didn't stop for the whole weekend! Thinking I would finally see the sun shinning, I was so excited to come back home. Nope. The rain followed me back and has stayed here for 3 days.

I just think the darkness and cloud cover is so depressing and gloomy. It makes me feel lazy and unproductive. Definitely damping my Christmas spirit. I would not do well in Oregon or Washington, or other places that just rain everyday. I am meant for Arizona (and possibly San Diego where I would love to live some day).

Rain, rain, please go away.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Megan, you have got to be the only Arizonan who feels this way!

    Which is why Arizona likes you best. :)

    ReplyDelete