Tuesday, December 28, 2010

its time to look forward

time to set your goals
*images from weheartit.com*

i love setting new goals for the new year! it makes me excited and focused to complete each of my goals. this year i made a nice range of goals-some easier and some more difficult, but i know i can accomplish by next year.

my goals...
-gain more financial stability and start saving for our first house.
-keep to my work out and yoga routine weekly.
-learn how to knit.
-start planning a beautiful handmade wedding.
-visit a place i've never been to before.
-grow megan's creations and join red velvet art as a contributing artist.

2011 is going to be a great year!!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you & David are engaged! I hope you share some wedding planning on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sound like great goals! and i love the new layout! very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me and david aren't officially engaged yet, but we have already discussed wanting to get married in late 2011. Haha, so me being the crazy planner I am, I'm going to start now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for 2011 goals! It's a great list! :) And YAY for planning a wedding!

    ReplyDelete