Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Wish List


I really love purple...can you tell?? Not all of these things are necessarily on my wish list, they just all look pretty together! But I would like a new camera (mine is starting to drive me crazy) and a kitchen aid mixer would be fun (but I don't bake all that much), and of course I wouldn't deny any Kat Von D products! Honestly, I feel pretty good with what I have now and I don't need anything else...

*Side note...my mom is coming next Sunday and I'm suuuppppeerr excited to see her!! I miss my parents so much.

Coming up for megan's creations...
-Christmas decoration pictures (we went crazy decorating!)
-A peek at a new product I'm working on...
-An etsy update (finally!)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I have that camera, I think, in black. It's pretty good for a point & shoot. I would also LOVE a Kitchenaid mixer, but they are sooo pricey!

    ReplyDelete