Saturday, November 13, 2010

Now What??

The swap was so much fun and I am glad I was able to participate this time around! I met so many lovely people :) Myla, from Pursenickety, was amazing enough to give me two tickets to get items from the amazing selection of swap stuff! I walked away with a beautiful wooden sign that reads "Live a Good Life" and 3 old books with the most wonderful covers (I plan to make them into art journals soon!)
But now, I am faced with the question...what do I create now?? I have been solely creating items for the swap for the last few weeks, so I don't know what to make now that its over! Silly, I know. There are a few tutorials I passed over the last month and now I think I'm going to go back to them...
DIY_Supplies
I would love to make a winter art journal, like Elsie did over at A Beautiful Mess.

IMG_2257edit
Or a pair of leg warmers, now that it is getting chilly! source.

Step4
I love this wreath...I'm just a bit late with the fall though, maybe I can make it into a Christmas one! source

I know there is more, but I can't remember where they were featured...I'll have to search around! It looks like I have a couple of projects to keep me busy for a bit :)
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen these book paper wreaths?

    http://livingwithlindsay.com/2009/11/librarians-please-avert-your-eyes.html

    If I were creative, I would definitely make one! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats gorgeous! I will definitely use the pages from the books I got at the swap to make one of these for sure!! Thanks for the link :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete