Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feeling Pretty.



I just recently started making an effort to try new techniques and looks with my make-up. My mother and I went to Sephora (love it there!) and I had a consultant show me some tricks of the trade using Kat Von D's new line of beautiful make-up. Needless to say I am hooked. I love it! So here is my favorite make-up products wonderfully summed up by polyvore :)




1. Bare Minerals Powder Foundation-this is all I use as far as foundations go. I hate the feeling of caked on cremes, so powder is my solution. Plus this one has SPF 15 in it.


2. Urban Decay Eye Primer-this is a blessing when it comes to wearing eye shadow all day. This primer keeps the shadow from creasing and fading. Must have!


3. Kat Von D Eye Shadow Set in Beethoven-this is a beautiful set of colors that you could use in a bunch of different ways.


4. Black Eyeliner- I really don't have a preference as far as brand goes, just as long as it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge too much.


5. Benefit BAD gal Lash Mascara- absolutely love the mascara! It goes on perfect and adds so much volume, plus it doesn't clump.

I hope you are feeling pretty today too :)
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE #1 and 2!!! I've been a Bare Minerals user going on 7 years now and absolutly adore it!
    And yes, Sephora is AMAZING.
    Double yes, you look super pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thank you! You are so sweet :)
    Thank you,
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete