Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Love.

I will be making a purse tomorrow at Scrapbook's Etc. Sew Nice class!! I am so pumped and excited! I am getting really into sewing and growing quite a bond with my sewing machine-its love.

I will be making this purse to be exact...Amy Bulter has some gorgeous stuff! Check out her fabrics and patterns here.


And in case you were interested, and although you will see final pictures [that is if it all goes well :)] here is the fabric I picked. It took me forever to narrow it down!
This will be the main body of the bag [Heather Bailey, by the way], I'll have coordinating green houndstooth for the inside lining and a pretty green and white dot pattern for the handle and band. It is going to be the prefect spring bag! Did I mention how excited I am??!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment