Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Favorite Things

Hello there! Sorry I have been away for a little while...life is hard and oh so busy! Anyhow, here are some of my new favorite things :)


My pretty new necklace that my boy gave me for Christmas...I wear it everyday!
Heather Bailey...she has the prettiest fabric and her patterns are darling! I just finished the pear pincushion-love!!
Plain cermanic mugs...my roommate gave me like 6 sets of plain mugs for Christmas, and they are just dying for me to paint pretty things on them! I have so many ideas :)
Rice cakes...don't ask me why, but they sounded so good the other day and I can't get enough of them now.

My mustache maker!! My dad is a genius...he invented a way to make the mustache process 10 times easier! Thank you Dad :)
Sherlock Holmes...my favorite movie right now-I saw it twice already!

My mini business cards! I uploaded my own images from MOO.com, and I love the mini size!
Izze soda...so yummy.
Okay, so I'll be back later with more of my favorites! I hope you have a wonderful week :)
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I believe the rice cake obsession was my doing...muahahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was!! At least its a healthy obession :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those mugs! & business cards, annnnd rice cakes. mmm.

    cuteee:)

    ReplyDelete