Monday, January 4, 2010

Etsy Shop News

Hello there!!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I certainly did...it was crazy busy, but a ton of fun! I will share more details later.

Anyhow, I am here with a little news about my etsy shop. First off, THANK YOU so much for your support of my mustache creation! I have been selling those little guys like crazy!! I can't seem to ever catch up on them...that is why I will be taking a break from making them at the end of January. This way I can actually back stock [hasn't happened so far!!] and make some things other than mustaches! Hahah. I PROMISE they will be back soon, I just need a break!


So if you wanted to purchase one, or two, please do so before February 1st!
Thank you again for all your support for my shop :) I am putting up my first ever embroidery patterns this week, so be on the look out for those!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment