Friday, September 17, 2010

current crafty-ness



As usual, I have about 5 different projects in the works :) I constantly get new ideas and I'm so excited about starting them that I don't finish whatever I'm working on at the moment. But I like to move from project to project-it keeps me inspired. Is anyone else like this? Or are you completely opposite and have to finish one to move on to another project?


I'm working on a pair of grey polka dot pajama pants for my mom :) She's going to love them (I made a pair for myself in sewing class, and they are so comfy)!


Here is a page kit I bought at my favorite scrapbook store, which I used to feature my beautiful grandmother at her wedding.



I started making a few pages for my "David" album (as part of my four simple goals, remember?!)



I did get the fabric to make that pretty plaid tunic, so this will be next for sure!


I'm planning on doing a couple of projects from One Yard Wonders too, of course, once I'm done with my other crafty-ness...


What are you working on right now? Or what do you have planned next?
Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment