Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A house to a home.

As promised, here are a few photos of our new beautiful place...these are really only decorating peeks, I will show more later :)

[our hello mat]

[my jewelry hooks...tried to find some that weren't too girly so it would fit with both of us :)]

[I love these little flowers above our headboard, they light up too...so sweet]

[a kurt halsey print, one of my favorite cameras, and the little Nemo David bought me in Disneyland a few years ago on our dresser. Happy things]

[a peek at our collage in the living room...I think I want to add a little more, not sure yet though]

[my favorite piece...a vinyl wall clock!]

[the year we started dating--awww]

[David lets me add girly things everywhere, he is a trooper]

[a peek at my craft area]

I'll be back with other photos once everything is perfect!! I hope your week is going well so far :)
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment