Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Camper

I got a pretty package yesterday that made me oh so happy. It came from sassytalkcafe, an etsy shop I discovered from HollySarah at createloves. This shop is full of super cute japanese and korean stationary and photo albums! I couldn't resist...




I got a polaroid photo album that holds Fuji instax photos!! I love it and will definitely be getting more when I fill up this one. Just look at those cute stickers it comes with!



I also got the little PonyBrown planner. I am very much a planner and I love making sure everything is organized. This little guy is prefect! It fits nicely in my purse, has super cute drawing on every page, and breaks down the year by month, week, and day! Love love it. Did I mention that it came with 4 pages of cute stickers?!



Here are some of my recent pages of my art journal...its getting deeper and more emotional for me, so you will only see select pages from now on. I really feel connected and inspired. This class came at just the right time for me. Enjoy :)






I hope you have a wonderful week!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment