Friday, April 2, 2010

Two Down...

I can now check off two goals off of my springtime goal list I made a couple of weeks ago!!
First off, I have acquired a couple new pretty dresses that I just adore!



This lovely comes from turtle and boon etsy shop! Some of the cutest vintage finds ever and a very sweet shop owner too :)



This super cutie comes from RVA! I was so excited when Red Velvet started a clothing line-just gorgeous!!


This patch is my absolute favorite-"Just the two of us"

Next, since I have a couple new pretties, I went through my clothes. I managed to get rid of a bit, 2 bags worth [not full bags, I know, but it's a start!]


Not bad, eh?! I have to tackle a few more goals, but I am off to a good start :) Have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. WOW! those both look amazing on you! I am glad i could have helped with one of those goals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kevi!! I am totally in love with that dress, it is so dang comfy :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first dress! I am loving florals right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florals are gorgeous! You can find some really pretty ones over on etsy...its rather addicting actually :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i love the dresses...
    you look sooo cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete