Friday, April 23, 2010

Inspiration--Scrapbook Love

Since I have been so inspired to scrapbook lately, I thought I would share some of my favorite pages as of late...enjoy :)

Found over at Heather Bailey's Inspiration link for her paper products...so pretty.



I love HollySarah's art journal pages, she is quite talented.




I, of course, couldn't leave out the wonderful Miss Elsie. She always inspires me.



Then there is the simply sweet pages from Heidi Lynn I have taken a couple of her classes at Scrapbooks Etc and I always leave inspired!

Rachel's pages are always beautiful and her art journaling is amazing as well. I can't wait to learn from her in class.

I'll be back later tonight with my first pages from my art journal!! I loved the way they turned out :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment