Saturday, April 17, 2010

Do You Know...??

I saw over on Rachel's blog a little questionnaire, so I thought I would join in too! If you answer them over at your blog, let me know, I would love to get to know you more too! Here you go...

1. When do you feel happiest?

When I am with my family and my boy. Also when I am creating.



2. How do you take care of yourself?
I like the reward system the best :) When I finish something not so fun, I reward myself with a trip to the craft store, or maybe Starbucks...

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I would say both. When I have a project in mind, I will completely focus on it until it is what I want. But when I need or have to do something, I look to those around me [usually my mom or David] to encourage me through it. They give the best pep talks!


4. What do you do for fun?
I love to sew, paint, make soap, take photos, or pretty much anything crafty! I also love when me and David spend date nights in-a good movie, some popcorn, and our pjs! Its the best way to relax.




5. What intimidates you?
Meeting new people...I am terribly shy.

6. What is something you're proud of?
I am always proud of my boy. He is so strong and makes me happy. I love him so.


7. Finish this sentence. I never...
am unorganized. Its kinda freaky how organized I can be. I have to have everything in its place and it kills me to have a mess anywhere. I guess I am a bit OCD about it...ha

8. Favorite vacation spot.
San Diego, for sure. It is pretty much a second home to me since we spend so much time there!


9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
Today is a 10, so far!

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know...
I have an addiction to craft supplies and books. I can never have enough! Just the supplies and pretty packaging is inspiring. The first step is admitting you have a problem... :)



Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. you're super adorable!
    happy to have found your blog.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill Megan - this is so great - I joined in and here is my post:

    http://greenpicklesblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/did-you-know.html

    Love from
    Aimee
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, yay!! Im heading to your blog now!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete