Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Sweet Benefit for YOU!!

Please take a look at the Etsy feature below of Sewn Natural. Because of the feature, and the fact these ladies are super sweet, they are giving my readers a discount code to use in their shop!! Yes, please! You will receive 15% off anything in their beautiful shop!


So when you check out put MaybeSomeday in the message to seller box and come back here and let me know what you bought--I would love to see and get excited with you :) This code lasts until Sunday night, so head on over...Happy Shopping!
XOXO

Edit:
I wanted to share with you what I decided to get with the discount code!
needle felted white rabbit / waldorf miniature from alice in wonderland
This sweet little needle felted white rabbit to go with the rest of my Alice in Wonderland decor for my new place-he fit right in :)

retro elephant baby stuffed toy / I'm such a softie
And this cutie pie!!
I wanted to get so much more, but I had to stop myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment