Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello There

I am new to the blogging world, well actually I have been reading everyone else's blogs, but now I decided to join! I'm pretty excited about it, although a bit nervous too.

A little about me, kinda random, but fun:
I am 19 years old and in my second year of community college.
I want to be a graphic designer in the entertainment field.
I hate pickles.
I have tried almost every crafty hobby and loved them all.
I have 2 tattoos (photos to come).
I love Airhead Xtreme rolls-only the strawberry kind.
I eat peanut butter by the spoonfuls.
I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me so.
I work at Coca-Cola Enterprises as an intern.
I wish I could paint and scrapbook all day.
I take life one step at a time.

There you go, a little about me :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment